Featuring the MPX-30™ (mid-pressure) and LX-20™ (HVLP) spray guns; perfect for any type of professional spray finishing. Versatile in terms of application and performance handling, they apply all types of coatings with ease – including high solid materials.
The Fuji Spray® X Series spray guns are equipped with side-mounted fan pattern control offering precise fan adjustment, reducing overspray and waste. The spray guns are intuitive, lightweight, and easy to handle. The ergonomic design allows both spray guns in this series to feel comfortable in the hand for extended periods of time. If power and flexibility are your priority, you are going to love our Fuji Spray Auto™ X Series. Exceptional atomization, precise fan pattern adjustment, and an enhanced design are only the beginning. This innovative take on a classic model is cost-effective and backed with over 30 years of spray equipment, collision repair, and car-refinishing expertise.
The X Series Difference:
- High Transfer Efficiency – a minimum of 65% TE
- Optimized air cap design results in soft spray pattern and outstanding atomization
- Stainless steel fluid passages and a wide offering of air cap set sizes
- Suitable for use with waterborne or solvent-based coatings in high production facilities
- Precise side-mounted fan pattern control
- 360° swivel air inlet
- Fuji Spray® Mid Pressure or HVLP Technology
- Variety of cup sizes from 3oz to 1QT.